Ownership comes with many benefits but also comes with obligations and operational challenges. Site Power provides safe, economic and reliable solutions for your high voltage electrical system needs. Our turnkey services give you the peace of mind of knowing your project is being handled with experience, transparency and compliance with all system standards. Bring us your overhead or underground electrical system challenges and Site Power will solve them.
Project services include:
- Load definition
- Equipment location & routing requirements
- Site condition assessments
- Soil resistivity studies
- Ground grid design
- Fall of potential studies
- Non-linear line & structure analysis
- Pole & pad mount foundation design
- Transformer specifications
- Protection & coordination studies
- Utility interconnections, and system inspection / commissioning
Simplifying Servicing for your Site
Site Power designs dozens of private power projects each year for our commercial and industrial customers.
Some Recent Examples Include:
- Sasquatch Mountain Resort High Speed Skyline Lift Service (sasquatchmountain.ca) – 1.5MVA Delta / Wye Service for Hemlock Valley Electric including fault current & fusing coordination, earthing study & ground grid design, testing, & commissioning.
- LINEA Tower Temporary Construction Crane Service – 3x 75kVA bank (25kV / 600V) for temporary crane service including earthing study, fault current split factor determination, GOLB switch specification, & TSBC inspection coordination.
- Coquitlam Transfer Station Upgrades – Primary Service Entrance & protection coordination redesign to accommodate additional load. Pole foundation for soft / silt soil and utility recloser setting recommendations
- Cold Water Ranch, Merrit BC – private acreage subdivision fed by a privately owned line. System extension, & load additions were coordinated & approved with the source utility
- Dickland Farm Biogas Plant – providing design for private system switching & utility interconnection scheme. Custom design of pole mounted fuse / switch combination.
- Tillicum Early Years Centre – Power Factor Correction, Coordination Study, & Voltage Conversion
- Quick’s Farm Upgrades – BC Hydro Takeover line design, new private overhead / underground extension to private 1000kVA PMT, Ground Grid design, soil resistivity assessment, fall of potential testing, protection & coordination study Primary Metering
- Port Alberni WasteWater Treatment Plant – Overhead Line Design, Custom Structure Details, Component Specifications
- Latimer Village Construction Crane Service – 600V overhead bank rental for construction servicing
- Arnold Rd – 2x new 3x 167 OH Platform Transformer Banks, Key interlock specifications, platform design, pad design, soil resistivity / fall of potential assessment, ground grid design, & protection / coordination study